Watch Good Morning Texas, Read Dallas Innovates and Listen to KRLD to Hear From Our Professionals
Enterhealth Ranch is Open and Accepting Residential Patients
Enterhealth Outpatient is Open and Accepting In-Person and Telehealth Appointments
Conveniently located near the Park Cities in Dallas, our Outpatient Center of Excellence is available for in-person or telehealth treatment and recovery services. We ensure individuals don’t do detox alone by providing a variety of features and amenities, including:
- Private suite of upscale therapy and treatment rooms
- Experienced physicians, neuropsychologists and therapists
- Certified nurses and board-certified substance use disorder psychiatrists
- Behavioral therapy, wellness and stress-management programs
- Urine drug screens, breathalyzers, EKGs and lab tests
- FDA-approved anti-addiction medications
- In-person and telehealth appointments
Don’t Let COVID-19 Delay Getting the Treatment You Need
In a recent article, George F. Koob, PhD, director of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), discussed the importance of reducing stigma around getting treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD), especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
At Enterhealth, we believe in the strong correlation between substance misuse and mental health issues, and we agree with Dr. Koob’s observation that during this time, individuals may be at increased risk for abusing alcohol to cope with stress, anxiety, depression and more.
With our expertise, we can treat the life-threatening illnesses of alcohol and drug addiction with co-occurring psychiatric disorders utilizing the latest science-based treatment methods available.
Our 43-acre ranch offers a peaceful environment conducive to health and healing, and is designed to provide an unmatched level of privacy, exclusivity and comfort.
Located in Van Alstyne, Texas, Enterhealth Ranch is north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area and about 50 miles from DFW International and Dallas Love Field airports. We are also only about two and a half hours from Oklahoma City.
We offer a nurturing environment with a wide range of features and amenities, including:
- Private rooms with private bathrooms
- Maid service
- Chef-prepared meals
- Top-notch amenities
- 24/7 access to addiction trained specialists who deliver evidence-based treatments and comprehensive care
- Telecommunications system to maintain contact with loved ones
Please note that for the health and safety of our patients and staff, amenities requiring close contact, such as acupuncture sessions and salon services, may be temporarily unavailable.
We regularly treat patients who are undergoing medical withdrawal stabilization, also known as detox, to alleviate a number of common issues associated with drug or alcohol withdrawal. We decrease physiological cravings and make patients more comfortable by reducing anxiety and increasing sleep while preventing certain dangerous medical episodes such as seizures or DT’s.
If you or someone you love was planning detox at a nearby hospital, and that treatment has been cancelled, we are open. We have extensive experience and trained medical doctors on staff daily to ensure a safe detox process, just like in a hospital. Located north of Dallas on a private, gated and secluded forty-five acres, Enterhealth Ranch is prepared for your treatment.
We have always taken the health and safety of our patients, families, staff and visitors very seriously. In doing so, we adhere to the highest standards in following universal precautions and infection prevention/control policies at all our facilities to prevent the spread of any infection, including the recent Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19).
We base our policies, practices, and decisions on scientific information and the recommendations issued by the CDC.
The symptoms of COVID-19 appear to be comparable to the flu. As a precaution, we are taking measures for any patient or staff with cold or flu symptoms. If anyone in our facilities should be diagnosed with COVID-19, we assure you that all the recommended guidelines will be followed.
Our intake and admissions departments are proactively pre-screening patients and family members for possible exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19. Screening questions include:
- Are you experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled to a high-risk area for transmission of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you received COVID-19 testing in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone confirmed to have or being evaluated for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
We are taking all necessary steps to keep our patients, families, staff and visitors calm, healthy, and safe.
Ranch personnel have recently reviewed the following CDC recommendation items:
- Handwashing often (for at least 20 seconds) is the single most important step they can take
- Refrain from physical contact and maintain safe distance from others
- Avoid touching your face
- Hand sanitizer is available around the Ranch
- Good habit to wash hands and face when they return to their cabin
- The Ranch uses hospital-grade sanitizers (Clorox wipes) and are increasing the frequency of cleaning door handles and phones
- Many doctors recommend quitting smoking now so that a patient’s lungs and immune systems are as healthy as possible. Enterhealth’s clinical team are experts in how to help you with smoking cessation if you choose to do so
Support from Home
We understand that this is a stressful time for many, and we are here to support those who may need our help. For those who prefer to receive support from home, webinars on the following dates that can be registered for on our website (https://enterhealth.com/events-webinars/).
- Friday, July 10 at 12 pm
- Wednesday, July 15 at 12 pm
- Wednesday, August 12 at 12 pm
- Wednesday, September 16 at 12 pm
- Wednesday, October 14 at 12 pm
- Wednesday, November 11 at 12 pm
- Wednesday, December 9 at 12 pm
Additionally, our Outpatient Center of Excellence provides Telehealth, a telecommunications system to connect patients with doctors. Patients can connect with the addiction treatment team for assessments, therapy, medication management and other treatment using a specialized, secure, and private high-definition video connection, which works on most computers, tablets and smartphone devices.
We will continue to closely monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and adjust our own internal policies and procedures accordingly.